- "I've had the pleasure of working closely with Marc Von Em as a singer, but when I heard his original stuff I asked him to open up a 10,000 seat gig.
Just him, his guitar, and his songs. He killed it!"
- - Rob Thomas (Matchbox 20)
- "Marc Von Em is a great talent in the Hudson Valley. His songs and live performance are of the highest quality. He is a regular performer at my club."
- - Phil Ciganer, club owner, Towne Crier Cafe Beacon NY
- "Marc Von Em delivers a fresh sound, captivating all kinds of audiences with raw vocals, gentle yet vibrant melodies, and inspiring rhythms"
- - Jim Carletti (Directing partner, Harmony Presents, Hawley PA)
- "Marc Von Em has an extra edge to his performance, a more creative, inert type of thing, like when you master something or it becomes you. He is able to reach people and touch their hearts with words and melodies that they can only hear and feel but not express."
- - Ron Statler (Groovin' New Fairfield Coffee House)
- "He was extremely well received by the audience, and his CD's were sold out
before he left the stage"
- - Dave Licursi, tour manager (Rob Thomas, Kid Rock, Hall & Oats)
- "Marc Von Em has a quiet unassuming energy that draws the crowd in then explodes with amazing guitar/harmonica playing and lyrics that make you laugh & cry. His professionalism and showman's quality make the Marc Von Em night a well attended event that everyone looks forward to."
- - Amy Strapec (Cultural Arts Director, Hemlock Farms Community Association)
- "Marc Von Em is Von-Em azing!"
- - Gina Auriemma (Board of Trustees member, Outpost in the Burbs)
- "A talent I've known for years whose songs and passion for music are unprecedented"
- - Crit Harmon, producer (Martin Sexton, Mary Gauthier, Susan Werner etc.)
- "Trying to categorize Marc Von em is a fruitless proposition. The NY born Singer Songwriter incorporates a myriad of sonic flavors into his areseal. Von Em is a musical Craftsman, his recordings audio scrapbooks of the simplicities, as well as the grand crises, that confront us all."
- - Mark Uricheck (Musically Speaking, Connections Magazine)
- "If the reader wants to experience something truly dynamic and exciting, They'll head for a Marc Von Em gig to experience the groove, and become another one of those "People" in his "house"."
- - Richard Cuccaro (Acoustic Live magazine)
- "I don't have time to write many reviews, but just gotta say that this music leaps out at me on Whole Wheat Radio, amongst thousands of indie artist that we play. It's fun, it makes me bounce in my seat. Just a great groove. Listen to samples and you'll see what I mean, I recommend it sincerely!"
- - Esther Golton, Whole Wheat radio
- "Marc's music is a soulful bluesy sound, with a pop sensibility.
The song Witness says it all."
- - Frank Ramano, guitarist/production (Mary J. Blige, Justin Timberlake, P Diddy)
- "Marc Von Em is one of my most favorite artists, period. He's got such a sweet blend of soul, melody, voice and playing abiliy. His music is uniquely original and accessible at the same time."
- - Matt Beck, (Keyboards/guitar - Rob Thomas, Martchbox 20, Rod Stewart, Lisa Lobe)
- "I love his songs and he's a great guitar player"
- -Steve Rosenthal, producer/owner, Magic Shop Studios NYC (defunct)
- "Sincere songs and a powerful voice"
- - Richie Havens